Please remember, Certification can attest to the knowledge and background of an individual or pest management technician. It is a means to assist you in selecting an arborist who has a proven level of knowledge and technical competency.
Our firm is managed by Certified Arborist Stew Leonard, PD-0671, with years of experience in the tree care industry, and has multiple additional certified commerical spray applicators for spray and lawn programs.
When choosing a tree care firm, check the classified pages for those companies that employ arborists who are certified. Do not hesitate to ask any prospective arborist to see their International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certification Indentification Card.
Why do I need a Certified Arborist?
Certified Arborists as plant care specialists are dedicated to excellence in the field of Arboriculture.
They are highly qualified in the care of your valuable landscape using up-to date advances, and proven techniques.
Our Arborist is a recognized professional. He is educated and trained in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of your tree and shrub problems.
- Proper pruning and management techniques for large and small plants.
- Large tree and stump removal.
- Recognizing and correcting tree hazards and contruction damage.
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate plants for your landscape.
- Understanding the delicate soil and water relationships which affect plant health.
- Nutrition requirements and fertilization to keep your plants in peak form.
Certified Crane Operators
With over 30 years of crane operating experience
and training by the North American Crane Bureau Inc.,
our crane operators are ready to help you.
Certified Line Clearance Tree Trimmers
ACRT (Institute of Arboriculture & Urban Forestry),has safety and self training requirements for tree trimmers.
Anyone working around energized lines must be certified.
Our tree worker teamleader conducts annual refresher training for Tree Trimmer Certification and aerial rescue, an invaluable investment of time.